Skip To Content

    614 E Lakeview Ln

    Spokane, WA 99208
    • $109,000
    • STATUS: Pending
    • ON SITE: 31 days
    • ID#: 202112578
    Pending
    $109,000
    • 0
      BEDS
    • 0.14
      ACRES
    • 0
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Vacant Land / Lots
    County:
    Area:

    School Information

    Elementary School:
    Middle School:
    High School:
    School District:

    Description

    . Wandermere Estates, a Gated PUD by Wandermere Golf Course. There is no age restriction for 20% of homeowners and only one person needs to be age 55+ for the other 80%. Many amenities, CC&Rs, common areas, wildlife, views, close to golf course, 2 gated security entrances. Custom build with approved builders. Call for list of approved builders or builder criteria.

    Monthly Payment Calculator

    © 2021 of Spokane Association of REALTORS­® MLS. All rights reserved. Listing information courtesy of Spokane Association of REALTORS­® MLS. IDX data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the SARMLS. Data last updated 2021-04-14T00:20:57.46.
    www.cudohomegroup.com/homes/115075645
    Print Image

    614 E Lakeview Ln Spokane, WA 99208

    • Price: $109,000
    • Status: Pending
    • ID#: 202112578
    0
    Beds
    0
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    0.14
    Acres
    Neighborhood:
    A342/115
    County:
    Spokane
    Area:
    A342/115
    Elementary School:
    Farwell
    Middle School:
    Northwood
    High School:
    Mead
    School District:
    Mead
    Property Description
    . Wandermere Estates, a Gated PUD by Wandermere Golf Course. There is no age restriction for 20% of homeowners and only one person needs to be age 55+ for the other 80%. Many amenities, CC&Rs, common areas, wildlife, views, close to golf course, 2 gated security entrances. Custom build with approved builders. Call for list of approved builders or builder criteria.
    Exterior Features

    Access PavedPublic Road Lot Information ViewTreedOpenHillsideAdjn Golf CsOversizedPlan Unit DevCc &Amp; RSurveyed Lot View City

    Property Features

    Improvements CurbedSidewalks Sewage System Swr Av Prop L Terms CashConv Utilities Ctv Av Prop LGas Av Prop LPhn Av Prop LPwr Av Prop LUndergrd Util Water System Pub WtrWtr Av Prop L

    Listing provided courtesy of Kelly Right Real Estate Of Spo.
    © 2021 of Spokane Association of REALTORS­® MLS. All rights reserved. Listing information courtesy of Spokane Association of REALTORS­® MLS. IDX data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the SARMLS. Data last updated 2021-04-14T00:20:57.46.
     
    https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/sarmls/1280_boomver_1_202112578-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/sarmls/1280_boomver_1_202112578-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/sarmls/1280_boomver_1_202112578-2.jpg
    Logo
    Cudo Home Group | EXP Realty
    601 W 1st Ave, Ste 1400
    Spokane WA, 99201